Yes, finally I am going to take a part in the A to Z challenge. It’s a much-awaited writing festival for bloggers like us. We love to write and A to Z challenge gives us the opportunity to get more exposure as well. We, the like-minded people (the blogger) come under the big umbrella where we write and share our thoughts and ideas on our blog.
What is A to Z Challenge?
We all know about this already still I am explaining the process for whom who don’t know about it.
- It is a daily blogging challenge
- An alphabet for a day, like for 1st April – A, 2nd April – B, 3rd April – C and so on.
- Sunday, you can take rest – so no post for Sundays
- You need to select a theme and based on that you have to write the daily posts
What will be my theme?
So now, Blogging is my passion.
Since my childhood, I love dancing. I am a trained Kathak dancer though I didn’t complete my 5th-year exam but I passed my 4th-year exam with distinction. 🙂 Yes! Dance is my passion too.
So, I am planning to make it a theme for this #AtoZChallenge2018.
The Theme is #DanceKaPunchnama
Every day I will take a dance form in alphabetical order and try to share all my experience, knowledge about that particular dance only. It will be a real fun.
So 26 days, 26 Alphabets and 26 Dance form!
Benefits of A to Z Challenge
- It will improve my writing skill
- My DA, PA, MOZ Rank, Alexa rank everything will improve
- The Blog footfalls will be increased
- The more content, the more page views
- The more page views, the more traffic 🙂
- The blog will get more exposure
- It will give us courage & positive vibes too
Would you like to take this A to Z challenge?
Register here to get this challenge and you can send email to the blogchatter team for any query.
Email id: [email protected]
The International A to Z Challenge
This is an international writing event where all the bloggers across the globe join and take this challenge.
You can also register here.
So, finally, I am accepting the #AtoZChallenge2018 happily! Are you???
Please comment below 🙂
2,234 total views, 4 views today