“When the last tree is cut, the last
fish is caught, and the last river is
polluted; when to breathe the air is
sickening, you will realize, too late,
that wealth is not in bank accounts
and that you can’t eat money.”
These lines haunt me, how could we survive then? We can’t eat money right?? We need fresh and pure air to inhale. Every day the harmful chemicals, smokes, dust particles enter into the atmosphere and make the air dirty. It becomes difficult for animals, plants and human beings to survive. The ozone layer is depleting and global warming is the direct result of it. To protect ourselves from the dust and smoke, we are wearing masks while going outside.
But are we getting pure and fresh air inside our house?
Have we ever thought that the indoor air pollution is distressing us!!
You are scared right?? Don’t be 😉
We have a solution!!
Start using Breathe Fresh Vayu Natural – Air Purifying Bag
I am using this Vayu Bag for the last two weeks and it helps me to get a pollution free home. This non-toxic, chemical-free Vayu bag will encourage you to live a better life.
A Specially Designed Air Purifying Bag with Advanced 3-layers Filtration Technology
This bag has the 3x extra power, that can be optimized by this layer of filtration. It is designed for Indian homes to remove bad smell, excess humidity and pollutants of different particle sizes.
Features of VayuBag:
- It has activated charcoal fabric for outer covering
- Safe for Kids and Pets
- Chemical Free
- Bisphenol A is not present in the bag
- A long shelf life of 2 years
- Place in direct sunlight once a month to recharge
We are the victims of indoor air pollution:
My husband was born and brought up in a village. He is lucky that he has inhaled pure fresh air, while my lungs are full of polluted particles. ☺ After marriage, we started living in the city of joy ‘Kolkata’, which is popular for its jam-packed traffic.☺
Now my husband has a chronic respiratory issue and I too suffer from dust allergy, for which we need to take inhalers. Here comes the role that we need to keep our indoor air pure and breathable.
Uses of Vayu Natural – Air Purifying Bag
- It absorbs chemicals and bad odors.
- Place it in the washroom to remove bad odor and to absorb the extra moisture.
- Harmful chemicals enter into the air and we inhale it through breathing. This air purifier bag absorbs such chemicals too
- This Vayu bag can be placed into your wardrobe to remove the bad smell from clothes
- Keep it in the refrigerator to avoid smell mixing.
- While traveling, keep it inside your luggage bag to avoid bad odors.
- Even in the car also, this Vayu bag can be used as an air purifier.
Let’s #MakeHomesBreathable with BreatheFresh
A study says that 82% of Indian homes have unhealthy air quality & 34% of the family members have respiratory problems. Children and women are the main victims.
BreatheFresh is an amazing Indian initiative, with the mission to raise awareness about indoor air pollution and promote simple sustainable clean living at an affordable rate. They have used all natural ingredients in their products and they like to refer their products as “natural green fighters.”
With this #MakeHomesBreathable movement, we can dream for a pollution free world.
Price: It comes in 3 Sizes:
100 grams for INR 349
250 grams for INR 549
500 grams for INR 899
Start using BreatheFresh Vayu bag and make your homes pollution free.