Alpha arbutin is a skincare ingredient that is gaining popularity for its potential to address skin concerns such as hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Let me tell you the benefits of 2% Alpha Arbutin Serum:
1. Skin Brightening: Alpha arbutin is known for its skin-brightening properties. It works by inhibiting the activity of an enzyme called tyrosinase, which is involved in the production of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin color). By reducing melanin production, alpha arbutin can help fade dark spots, acne scars, and other forms of hyperpigmentation.
2. Even Skin Tone: Regular use of alpha arbutin can lead to a more even skin tone. It can be particularly effective in addressing issues like melasma, sunspots, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
3. Suitable for Various Skin Types: Alpha arbutin is suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin. It is often included in a variety of skincare products, such as serums, creams, and lotions.
4. Gradual Results: It’s important to note that the results of using alpha arbutin may take some time to become noticeable. You may need to use the product consistently for several weeks or even months to see significant improvements in skin tone.
I had pigmentation, acne scars, and sun spots. And I am using this 2% Alpha arbutin serum from the brand Minimalist.
HOW TO USE?
- It is an AM & PM product. After applying face wash and toner, you can apply this serum. Using hyaluronic acid before alpha-arbutin enhances its absorption. Wait for 1-2 minutes for the alpha arbutin to penetrate your skin’s deeper layers before going in with your other serums or moisturizers. Follow with moisturizer and sunscreen (if applied in the AM) for best results.
PRICE AND QUANTITY
Rs 549 for 30 ml
On Amazon and Nykaa
My Experience With Minimalist 2% Alpha Arbutin Serum
Now I am not saying that it has removed all my spots but it is working gradually and I have seen visible changes on my face. Even many of my friends, and colleagues asked me what products I was using.
Additionally, it’s recommended to incorporate sunscreen into your skincare routine, as alpha arbutin can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation, and sun protection is crucial for preventing further hyperpigmentation.
Alpha arbutin is generally considered gentle and non-irritating, making it suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
As with any skincare product, individual results may vary, so it’s a good idea to do a patch test and consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional if you have specific concerns or conditions that you’re looking to address with alpha arbutin. They can provide personalized recommendations based on your unique skincare needs.
Read About: Deyga Organics – Rose Glow Kit Review