I love to flaunt my nails with vibrant colors and nail art is the trendiest thing for fashion junkies.Starting from the Bollywood Divas to College goers, all love to embellish their nails with colors and glitters.Let’s take a sneak peek on some cute and smart nail arts:
In Instagram, you can get so many designs on nail art. But if you are a nail art junkie like me, who doesn’t like a design for more than three days then Oh! You should carry a nail remover always. But the bottle of liquid remover and the horrible smell of Acetone is really disgusting.But keep smiling Girls!! Kara has launched their
But keep smiling Girls!! Kara has launched their nail polish remover wipes – this is really unique & smells good also.Now you don’t have to carry liquid remover, cotton balls etc. This is an all in one complete solution for your nails.
- Brand Claims:
Each Wipe contains acetone free formulation for effective removal of nail polish, even the darkest shade. Each Wipe cleans the nails with a soft and gentle touch. Contains natural olive oil that prevents drying of nails and skin surrounding nails. Enriched with skin-nourishing Vitamin E, it has a delightful Rose fragrance. This on-the-move pack has been designed for the convenience of use anywhere and anytime.
The nail wipes come in a cardboard box and details about the product is written over there. Inside the box, there is a round shaped plastic tub containing 30 wipes.The packaging is easy to use and travel-friendly.
Overall, I love the packaging and this is really unique.
- Price- 100/-INR for 30 pcs
- Texture: Each wipe is made of poly-viscose fibre & the thinnest nail polish wipes I have ever seen.
- Ingredients: All wipes are dermatologically tested, Acetone free, Paraben free & Toluene free. Each wipe contains olive oil and Vitamin E. It won’t make your nails dry after a single use.So you can ditch your cuticle oil this time. 🙂
- Variants/Scents: It has Lemon, Orange, Rose & Strawberry flavor. The rich & refreshing smell will give you a pleasant experience.
- My Experience: I have used this to remove a normal nail polish without any glitters. So, one wipe is enough for 10 fingers. Though I have small nails. 🙂
I have used liquid remover earlier & it makes my nails dry.But this time I am super happy to see that my nails are looking oily after using this.
Pros of Kara Nail Polish Remover Wipes:
- Easy to use and travel-friendly
- No need to use cuticle oil, cotton balls
- Wipes are soaked in nail remover solution
- Budget friendly
- Texture is good and tear-free
- Dermatologically tested, acetone free, toluene free and paraben free
- Enriched with natural olive oil extracts and nourishing vitamin E
- Keep nails hydrated and & moisturized
- Available both in online & offline market
Cons of Kara Nail Polish Remover Wipes:
- Scents do not stay long
- Darker Colors & Glitters need extra effort
SayeriDiary Rating: 4.5/5
Should I recommend This Kara Nail Polish Remover Wipes?
Yes, the product has done an amazing job & I would highly recommend this wipes to all ladies (especially who are working).
Make your nails clean with Kara Nail Wipes, embellish new nail designs & flaunt it with Indian or Western attires. In fbb – you can get the jaw-dropping collection on Indian & Western wear.
Be Happy & Stay Stylish 🙂
2,704 total views, 1 views today