You have changed your skincare routine to cope with the winter months before the freezing temperature has started. Now, the cold weather almost has changed, leaving us with itchy, dry and dull skin. Now, you are ready to embrace the bright sunny spring time and your skin needs special spring skin care.
Here, we have got the easiest skin care steps for you. Achieve healthy, nourished and glowing skin by using the right techniques, appropriate skin care products and antioxidants. Also, you can choose the skin care homemade remedies to get a perfectly radiant skin tone.
Seasonal skin care steps that you need to follow:
When it comes to sun exposure, changes in humidity, the average temperature – there is a drastic change. As spring comes with higher temperatures and humid weather, the sun-protection regimen should be changed. Take care of your anti-aging remedies.
How should you prepare for skin care home remedies to recover your dull winter complexion?
- Exfoliation is a must: due to the cold weather, your skin must have developed dry flakes, especially, if you are a dry skin person. Usually, people avoid exfoliating during the winter season because it dries out the skin. As the humidity increases and the weather warms up, your skin becomes tolerable to the stronger formulations of acids and active ingredients. You can try a skin care routine at home naturally to prepare a natural exfoliator. Lots of kitchen ingredients can be used to prepare an effective exfoliator.
For example, take 2 tablespoons of dal, blend it in the mixer grinder, mix it well with 2 tablespoons of rice flour. Store the mixture in a bottle. While using mix it well with a tablespoon of lemon juice and water or milk. Apply gently on your face, neck or hands. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. See the difference! It will brighten up your skin that has accumulated during the winter. Such an effective skin care routine at home naturally will help your skin to get nourished during the spring. Physical exfoliation will scrub away dead skin cells from your epidermis.
Chemical or physical exfoliation whatever you choose, make sure your skin care home remedies quickly exfoliate the dead skin cells and increase collagen to achieve a youthful complexion.
Be careful not to overdo your exfoliation routine. 2-days exfoliation in a week is enough for healthier skin. Otherwise, you will end up with irritated or patchy skin.
- Switch to a lighter moisturizer: heavy creams are a necessity during the winter. Spring beauty tips include a good moisturizer to reduce trans-epidermal water loss. During the sweaty spring season, you have to ditch them to achieve a better skin tone. As the humidity and temperature increase, spring skin needs lightweight occlusives along with humectants and emollients. They can do their best to keep our skin moisturized. Dermatologists prefer gel-based moisturizer formulas that your skin absorbs quickly while protecting it from the scorching heat.
- Upgrade your SPF: you may follow the skin care at home remedies every day but that doesn’t indicate you will ditch your sunscreen while stepping out in the sun. Buy a good one that comes with the SPF 60-70. If you are regular with sunscreen, you will like to increase the dosage. As the earth is closer to the sun during the warmer seasons, UV-rays get stronger. Seasonal skincare tips include increasing the SPF of your regular sunscreen – offers broad-spectrum protection. This is the key to ensuring sun protection during the spring and summer.
Hydration of your skin during the night:
Ditching your night-time moisturizer is not a good decision when it comes to the spring-time skin care steps. Use a facial moisturizer that revitalizes your skin and also keeps your skin hydrated. A lightweight night cream enriched with vitamin-C works perfectly during sleeping time. An anti-aging skin-nourishing sleeping mask also works good in the spring seasons.
Ask your beauty professional or a dermatologist about the most relevant spring beauty tips to follow during the sweaty seasons. According to the professional suggestion, you can use lavender essential oil mixed with the moisturizer or use hyaluronic or hydroxy acid along with the night cream. You will get the benefits of reduced wrinkles, renewal of damaged skin, reduced signs of fatigue and glowing healthier skin you have dreamed of. Wake up with a fresh and youthful face every morning.
If you have sensitive skin, are allergic to chemicals try natural remedies. For skin care home remedies, use the common kitchen ingredients, apply freshly on your skin. See how effectively they make your skin better than ever.
Seasonal skincare tips in the spring:
Dermatologists and skincare professionals suggest checking on your daily diet while achieving good summer skin. The following seasonal skin care tips will help you to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- Consume a healthy diet, avoid junk food and cold drinks.
- Drink 3-4 liters of water every day.
- Don’t ditch your daily workout routine.
- Get a proper sleep of 7-8 hours during the night.
Use skin care homemade regimen along with healthy diet. See the changes, you will notice them in a while.
430 total views, 2 views today