It seems a daunting job to invest your time and energy in checking everything off a wedding Checklist. Most importantly, deciding on a perfect and Exotic Wedding destination in India takes a much longer time. An Indian wedding is more about a take of two families. Everything needs to be planned and designed according to the common preferences of these two families. As everyone gathers at one place to celebrate the perfect beginning of their close ones, perfect Wedding Planning is required. A perfect wedding gets etched in our loved one’s memories for a lifetime. Starting from the rich Bollywood celebrities to common people – everyone is now love-struck with the royal wedding destinations in India. Have you ever thought of why Katrina Kaif – Vicky Kaushal’s wedding has broken the internet a few months ago? Well, it’s more about their beautiful royal wedding destination. Their wedding photo gallery has left us to watch jaw-dropped. Take a look at Six Senses Fort Barwara – A royal Wedding Destination in Rajasthan.
Everything you need to know about Fort Barwara:
Facing the “Chauth ka Barwara Mandir”, the 700-years old palace was previously owned by a Royal Family from Rajasthan. The architecture makes us feel the regal essence of the bygone era. Six Senses has very sensitively restored the fort along with that beautiful Barwara temple. The 14-Century fort is now converted into a royal Wedding Destination in Rajasthan for the couples – madly in love, just like Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal.
Interesting features of Fort Barwara for the guests to experience:
- Natural surroundings: A royal fort is converted and preserved into a luxury resort. So, the guests can enjoy the spectacular views of Barwara lake and the temple. The lake is also considered a sacred place by the local people.
- The Royal accommodation: The Wedding Venue Six Senses Fort Barwara has 48 royal suits. They are well-equipped with urban facilities accompanied with royal essence. Each of these suites is designed in the contemporary Rajasthani style – reminding you about the rural roots always. Some of the rooms have countryside views and the others offer an amazing view of the Aravali range. The Rani Rajkumari suite offers a picturesque view of the amazing Aravali range, the lake and Barwara Mandir all along. The Wedding Planner often arranges the accommodation in luxurious tents that costs 70,000 per night. The guests of the grand wedding of Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal resided in those royal tents to experience the true essence of Rural India.
- Wildlife experience: The Ranthambore National Park is very close – a 30-minutes drive from the property. It’s a natural habitat for lions, tigers and many other wild species. Plan for a jungle safari in the Ranthambore National Park. Being here, ask your Wedding Planner to arrange a trip to experience the spectacular Aravali sunset.
- Local community: This newly restored resort as one of the best Wedding Destination in Rajasthan maintains a good balance between the locals and nature – works jointly with them to protect the lake and the forest. The big project includes a full-proof plan to reserve nature, remove invasive species, planting local and endemic trees to build up a well-balanced eco-system. The native artisans are also promoted by the hotel management.
- Delicious local food: Such a royal Wedding Planner and destination wedding venue include the delicious tastes of local Rajasthani food. Keep an eye on your wedding Checklist for the flavours of local cuisine. The expert chefs of the hotel have opted for creativity that takes the local Rajasthani food to another level. Treat your wedding guests to a lip-smacking pan-Indian and Rajasthani cuisine. The kitchen uses only the fresh, seasonal and local produce to cook such delicacy. Rani Bagh, Roohani, the Rajawat Room, the Cortile – these are the most amazing dining options here in The Wedding Venue Six Senses Fort Barwara.
Wondering how to plan for a royal wedding in such an Exotic Wedding destination in India? Here needs a pre-planned strategy to follow from the beginning. Make a Wedding Planning Budget first, fix a budget and then start going with the plan. Let’s check out a few useful tips to plan your destination wedding perfectly.
- Prefix a budget and set priorities accordingly: Get an idea of how much you can spend on a wedding. Find out what are aspects matter the most. Maybe you don’t want to compromise with professional photography. Then you might have to settle with the minimal décor. When it’s about a destination wedding, the largest portion of the Wedding Planning Budget will go into the booking of the venue and guests’ accommodation.
- Pay an advance visit to the destination: When it’s about the royal essence, a Wedding Destination in Rajasthan is perfect. Pay an advance visit to the venue before finalizing it. It will help the planner to visualize and plan the actual function, how to make the utilization of that space, how to arrange accommodation for all the guests etc.
- Local vendors can serve the best: try to book a local vendor for all your decoration and kitchen supplies. It will save you extra costs. If a good local vendor is not available, look for the one who travels on their own. You will get the best vendor within the pre-decided Wedding Planning Budget.
- Make a smaller guest list: keep your guest list slimmer – the most practical and economical thing to do at a destination wedding. If you want to go for a huge crowd, better to hire a reputed Wedding Planner.
- Make your guests feel comfortable: The Wedding Planning team should allot rooms for the guests before they arrive. You must be concerned to avoid the last moment chaos created by rearranging rooms according to personal preferences. Don’t forget to arrange all sorts of comforts for the guests.
248 total views, 1 views today