What is a good indoor home décor? How to design a home interior with plants and pots? Whether you are a plant lover or just starting with it, plants always deserve a vital place in your home. Decorate your home with Indoor Plants, add a little more significance to your space. Don’t you have much experience with plants? That doesn’t matter. Still, you can confidently include Flower Pots and indoor leafy greens in your apartment.
Plants add life to a space, making it easier for living. So many different varieties of flower plants, indoor plants and artificial plants are there. You have hundreds of plants home decor ideas to choose from. Possibilities are endless, keep going!
Indoor plant decorating ideas with stand-alone plants:
A Stand-alone plant or statement plant is a major feature to change the environment they are placed in. Such plants for the home décor require a single piece of table and floor plants that are big enough to become a statement themselves. Once placed in a beautiful pot, they can change the look of your home.
- Cactus and succulents: large cacti and succulents got sculptural shapes to enhance the surrounding space vibrantly. These are great Home Decoration options for several reasons – they are low-maintenance indoor greens and are fascinating for everyone. If you get a couple of Euphorbia cactus, water them once in a month and they will survive for at least 10-15 years.
- Tropical plants: they are amazing living décor items for your newly bought apartment. Just find out the perfect location or a corner pocket for them in your home, see how fast they grow up! Plants Home décor tips will help you a lot to choose the perfect one for your space.
Some of them need higher levels of humidity and sunlight than cacti or succulents. Better you read about the plant care guide before taking one home. For example, if you are looking for a stand-alone tropical plant – a Fiddle Leaf Tree is perfect among the Indoor Plants. The height and the structure make it a statement on its own. Any stand or pot can be used to place it.
Maybe you are looking for a huge tropical plant that comes with multiple leaves and stems. A unique boho basket or a cache pot is the best place to put them in.
Home decoration with a collection of plants:
A group of plants is assembled by a common aspect or by individual preferences. Shop/buying ideas for the collection of plants should be complementary with the other home decorating objects.
In this case, Indoor plants with flowers need to take care of regularly. So, go for the low-maintenance plants such as succulents and cacti.
- A collection of succulents in different proportions and shapes can be placed on a corner table in quirky small pots. Try to keep the colours of the pots the same.
- A group of multiple plants – cacti, succulents, air plants and other home décor objects can be placed altogether. Make sure they share similar colour tones.
- A Cactus or succulent trio in the same style pot that is same in the size – will be perfect for your living room decoration.
- A mini collection of baby Plants Home décor in miniature glass-made jars – can create a vivid aesthetic in your bedroom corner.
- A collection of plants from multiple species – cacti, succulents, bamboo for indoor plant, flower plants – that share the same green colour tone, can be placed together.
- A collection of small home décor items and a few indoor Flower Pots can be displayed together.
Wall-hanging plant decoration:
Home decoration with wall-hanging plants can be interesting sometimes! So many creative ways are there for Vertical Wall Plantation with hanging plants. Get a few unique plant hangers. These are easily available and inexpensive. Now, it’s your choice how will you dress up the walls with a quirky touch of leafy greens!
The urban-styled plant hangers are beautiful pieces of art themselves. They enhance the allure of the green plants they are supporting. Depending on your taste and preferences, choose a set of wall hangers.
Indoor plants with flowers can also be hung on the walls. If you decorate your entrance with such hanging flower plants, they will add some more love and warm quotient to the house – your guests will feel heartily welcomed while entering your home.
Home décor ideas with artificial plants:
Whether it’s indoor cacti, succulents or flower plants – need maintenance and care to keep them perfectly blooming. Most of these houseplants need sun-exposure weekly or monthly. Maybe you are not such a green lover to take care of them regularly.
Use artificial plants for home décor to add some more aesthetic value to your space. Artificial greens need zero maintenance. Hundreds of artificial plants arrangement ideas are there to enlighten up the space.
- You can create a green corner with a bunch of artificial greens. Most of our houses have one particular windowless and sunlight-less corner that badly needs some creative Home Decoration. Use some fake plants and feel the actual green vibes here.
- Club a few artificial plants along with low-maintenance cacti, succulents or bamboo for indoor plant to enhance the aesthetic value of the space.
- Create a jungle effect in your bathroom with a collection of artificial greens. Place a few of them on the bathroom shelf and see the changes!
Whether it’s artificial or natural – Green Indoor Plants always brings positivity and aesthetic value to a space. If you spend a few minutes with green plants – you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
1,054 total views, 2 views today