A newborn has the most sensitive and soft skin. You should handle it with utmost care and love. There was a time when cotton and water were used to clean the baby now we use baby wipes because its travel-friendly, work well on baby’s skin and cotton-soft as well.
But baby wipes can be harmful to your baby’s skin – Do you know the fact?
- It has Formaldehyde, the chemical component which can cause an allergic reaction to baby’s skin.
- Even frequent use can cause redness and burning sensation for the baby.
We all should use chemical free, organic wipes always. I strongly recommend Mother Sparsh Water Based Wipes.
I have tried different baby wipe brands but was not at all satisfied with the quality. The wipe that is causing breakout on my skin how could be safe for my baby? Please don’t be influenced by the TV commercials. The reality is different.
Why is Mother Sparsh the best Baby Wipes?
- It is as pure as water: This wipe has 98% of water
- Clinically Tested: It is clinically proven water based wipes which prevent diaper rashes
- Organic: It is a 100% plant-based fabric and nature-friendly
- It is polyester free, Parabens and Alcohol-Free Water Based Wipes
- Planet Safe: Research shows that baby wipe is the 3rd largest consumer item in landfills and represent 30% of non-biodegradable waste. Mother Sparsh Baby Wet Wipes are 100% Biodegradable.
- Velvet Soft Touch: I have used it first on my skin and it really feels like soft velvet.
- Flame Tested: I have done the flame test and there is no plastic at all
- As good as cotton and water: It is all natural hypoallergenic and pH balanced water wipes
You can order your pack of Mother Sparsh Water Based Wipe from Amazon, Firstcry & Flipkart also.
Try it once!
I will ask all the new moms to try this brand once. You can feel the difference. It has no fragrance and perfect for your baby’s skin.
Not for the baby’s only!
My kid is 3 and 11 months old but I still carry this wipe wherever I go. Even I cut wipes in small pieces and keep it in an air-tight box for frequent and easy use.
Do you know the fact?
Baby wipes are adding 7.6 billion pounds of garbage each year and represent 30% of non-biodegradable waste.
Positive Impact on Eco-System: This wipes are 100% biodegradable products which will lead you towards organic parenting.
Must have for me too:
I know it may sound weird but I always carry Mother Sparsh wipes in my bag. I have acne prone skin. So I always need alcohol free baby wipes to remove dirt from my skin. Even, I use this wipe to remove eye makeup also.
Still, if you have confusion with the brand, then buy a small pack and do a flame test at home. You can easily spot the difference.
Do not forget to share your experience with me in the comment box below.
© Sayeri Bhattacharya Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.But I have shared my honest opinion here. The details mentioned in the post are true to author’s knowledge and for information purpose ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sayeri Bhattacharya (Sayeri Diary) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
4,410 total views, 1 views today