In the 21st century, getting academic skills alone cannot be enough. To stand out in this highly competitive world, your child should be competent with knowledge, decision making, creative thinking, problem handling empowered with effective communication and interpersonal skill. To groom your little one, the British Council has structured Life Skill sessions with various programmes through fun and interactive sessions. This makes the child confident and ready to face the competitive world. It also invokes their hidden talent and expertise apart from regular syllabus and studies.
Why British Council?
With centuries of expertise and efficacy, British Council is focused on updated methodologies, resource, and techniques to give specialized training to children and teenagers. Unlike other summer camps, it has a holistic approach to let your children learn and experience different facets of career, life, and developments. It has a uniquely safe and child-friendly space with proper ambience.
Highlights of the Programme
This year the summer programme is categorically focused on exploring world knowledge. It will train children to develop many life skills. English communication skill development is an added module in it. Special features are:-
- Digital Learning – These are developed with a lot of research and skills by experts in a time-optimized way. This effectively develops skills in children.
- Public Speaking – Communication skill serves as a backbone for any profession. A good orator wins over any situation with clear expression. Developing public speaking or mass speech delivering skill is very important. Most of the children and even adults shy away from doing so. This training programme helps to come out of the shell and lets them explore and know themselves.
- Creative Writing – Pen is always mightier than any other power. So this session precisely trains children and teenagers to develop writing skill. Apart from being grammatically correct and constructing correct sentence it also let them focus on the creative part.
The teaching methodologies for these young learners are task-based and focused on real-life activities to face the competitive world and structure the personality. Classes are delivered through the interactive way which let the children learn through fun and play. Special formulated activities and engagement program are tailored by giving them access to various media and technologies so that the learning curriculum gets delivered to the children in a natural mode.
Schedules and Information
This summer, there will be sessions in 2 batches with 30 hours consolidated program over 3 weeks. Schedules are as followings:-
- Batch 1 catering Weekdays – Starts from 20th May and ends on 8th June. Classes will be held during weekdays. Time is from 7.30 am to 4.45 pm.
- Batch 2 catering Weekends – Starts from 25th May and ends on 8th July. Classes will be held during weekends. Time is 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. Multiple batches are available under this category.
Eligible age criteria – Children from 7 to 17 years can apply for this programme. Based on different age groups, classes are segregated and structured to let them acquire the best knowledge and get the right ambiance.
For more details Contact us at – 0120 456 9000 / 0120 668 4353 or
Email at – [email protected].
You can also SMS ‘ENGLISH’ to 567678
© Sayeri Bhattacharya
Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to author’s knowledge and for information purpose ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sayeri Bhattacharya (Sayeri Diary) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.