Motherhood is challenging and it comes with lots of responsibilities. If you are a new mom or a mom to be then you have to be very careful while selecting the baby body wash for your little one. Baby’s delicate skin needs some extra care and nourishment.
As a responsible mother, I always prefer organic baby wash for my kid. After lots of online research, I have sorted a list of natural baby body wash. Sharing it with you all and hope it will help you to select the best baby body wash for your little star.
10 Best Baby Body Washes in India
1. Puracy Baby Shampoo & Natural Body Wash
It is a purely natural body wash good for baby’s sensitive skin. It gently removes dirt and makes the skin soft. It has 99% organic ingredients and clinically proven benefits. It is a toxin-free baby wash that you can use for body and hair both.
- It has citrus groves with a gentle breeze of salty ocean air
- Developed by Doctors and balances the skin’s ph level
- Hypoallergenic and toxin-free
- Tear-free formula is safe for daily use from head to toe wash
- It is vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- Never tested on animals
- It has sea salt which naturally hydrates the baby’s skin
2. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Wash
Mother Sparsh is the most trusted brand in India. Their plant powdered the body wash is truly a “Natural choice for your baby”. As a mother, you can trust this brand blindly because they have Certified Organic Ingredients which is absolutely the perfect choice for newborns.
Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash has essential oils like Chamomile extract, Olive oil & jojoba. Chamomile works as anti-inflammatory property heal skin rashes and promotes sleep as well.
Olive oil is also an antioxidant property, rich in vitamins and it helps to make a baby’s skin more soft & healthy. This plant powdered baby wash has a coconut-based cleanser that acts as a skin healer and makes baby’s delicate skin more softener. So as a mother you can gift your baby a #relaxingbath.
- Botanical blend Organic herbs, Plant Extracts & essential oils.
- No tear formulation
- Free from silicone, parabens & phthalate
- Good for daily use
3. Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Liquid Soap Baby Mild
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to making high-quality products only. This unscented Baby-Mild Pure Castile Soap is made with coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils. It is 100% vegetarian, super mild Castile has outstanding water softening and cleansing powers.
- Certified organic
- Natural ingredients
- No added fragrance
- No petrochemicals
- No synthetic preservatives
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Recyclable packaging
4. Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo and Wash
This is also one of the popular brands if you search for toddlers’ body wash. It has Soy proteins, Vitamin B and other natural essential oils to take care of the baby’s tender skin. 98.9% organic baby wash and after use you will be satisfied.
- No sulfates
- Gentle for baby’s skin
5. Babyganics Shampoo & Body Wash
Bath time is a fun time for babies but proper cleaning is important as well. It has 2 in 1 formula which keeps the baby clean from head to toe. This foaming cleanser has plant-derived ingredients, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin, and raspberry seed oils.
- Dermatologist tested
- Sulfates & Parabens free
6. Himalaya Gentle Baby Wash
This is another good brand for babies. As a mother, you can trust this age old Indian brand for your baby. It has the goodness of green gram, chickpeas, and fenugreek. The soap-free formula is safe for the baby’s sensitive skin and it maintains the ph balance.
- Tear-free formula
- Rinse dirt well
- Good for baby’s delicate skin
7. Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Wash For Babies
For your baby, bath time is very important because it requires real cleaning. It has coconut oil to reduce skin irritation, Jojoba oil includes Vitamin E & B complex. Aloe vera gel heals baby’s skin and orange oil has the antiseptic property.
- Made Safe Certified
- Safe for Infants
- Tear-free Formula
- Gentle on Baby’s Skin
8. Forest Essentials Dasapushpadi Baby Hair and Body Wash
This is a luxurious brand and all their products are purely organic including this baby body wash as well. It does not comprise of any harmful chemicals. This natural baby body wash contains Reetha to clean the baby’s skin and hair.
- Tear-free formula
- Make the skin gentle and soft
9. The MomsCo Natural Baby Wash
This toxin-free baby wash contains coconut-based cleansers and oils like Avocado, Organic Chamomile, etc. Regular use of this baby wash keeps your baby’s skin clean and the oils make skin soft & gentle. Its tear-free formula helps the baby to enjoy bath time.
- Clinically Tested
- Paraben and Mineral-Oil free
10.Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft
Sebamed Baby Body wash is specially formulated for your baby’s delicate skin. It is clinically tested and nourishes the baby’s skin so well. It provides extra gentle wash & maintains ph balance.
- Tear-free formula
- Soft and nourishing
Some Tips to Follow While Buying A Body Wash
You have to keep the following things in mind while buying body wash for your little one.
- The product has to be 100% organic
- Clinically proven formulation and dermatologically tested
- Biodegradable and toxin-free
- Tear-free formulation
- Hypoallergenic with a low pH balance
- Affordable Pricing and product’s quantity
- Need to check the manufacturing and expiry dates
Safety Tips To Follow While Bathing A Baby
These safety measures should be taken for the newborns especially:
- Before starting arrange all bathing accessories like towels, baby wash, wash clothes etc ready
- Wash baby’s hair first and use a soft dry cloth to make it pat dry then wash the body parts and clean properly using a gentle baby wash.
- During bath time never leave your baby alone.
- Check the baby wash you are using tear-free or not
- Use Lukewarm water especially during winter
- It is suggested to do sponge wash for the first month at least.
Hope this content will help you to buy the best baby wash in India for your munchkin. A chemical-free, purely organic baby wash is good for a clean, fresh, and healthy baby.
Read More: The Best Baby Massage Oil for All Seasons
© Sayeri Bhattacharya Disclaimer: This is Guest post. The details mentioned in the post are true to author’s knowledge and for information purpose ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sayeri Bhattacharya (Sayeri Diary) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
730 total views, 1 views today