Best Friends are The People in Life
That Make You Laugh A Little Louder
Smile A Little Brighter & Live A Little Better
Yes, I believe the same too. I am so happy and thankful to God that I am blessed with some special people who have made my life beautiful.
From my childhood days, I love to make friends and still they are the best part of my life. I love them and I want to keep them in my heart till death.
1. My Maa: Still now she is the person with whom I can share my everything, literally everything ;). During my school days, after coming back I shared all with her first even now also I share the “happenings of the day” with her first. Gossiping with her is my best pass time. I have never seen a lady like my mother who has no demand in life, no complain about anybody. Just 2 years ago, I was her everything and only attention of life. But now, things have changed. Now all she is doing throughout the day is for the sake of her grandson (my kid obviously 🙂 ) Mickey.
2. Oishika: If I start writing about our friendship then it becomes an essay. 🙂 It is more than 15 years and now we are more than friends. We feel if we live miles away for a decade if we stop talking then also the friendship remains same. I believe our friendship is as strong as Chinese Wall 🙂
3.Tulika: She is the most charming one and my bubbly sweetheart. We are friends since our seventh standard. We were famous in our school days 🙂 and got so many punishments together.
4.Sayan & Sanhita: They are my cousins but we feel we are more like siblings. We have an extraordinary bonding with each other. We share all our problems, all our happiness, and all our tears. Love you Tani & Bumba.
5.Shreya: We don’t have any blood connection even our mentality also different. Still, I love her and I do care for her. She is the person with whom I share all my secrets of life. She is the person who bears with my nonsense talk every time. Sometimes I behave rudely with her but she has accepted all my faults with her lovely smile.
6. Unkita: Now, she is someone who needs a special introduction definitely… 🙂 We are nursery friends in a true sense and I love a day out with her. We have done so many crimes together. Unkita, waiting for an exclusive outing with you only darling! 🙂
7. Ananya, Subhayu, Tania & Tannishtha: I am so lucky that I have got you guys in my life. I thought one couldn’t make friends in college but you guys have proved me wrong. I know I don’t call you and text you regularly even don’t receive your calls sometimes, but you guys remain in my heart.
8.Ankur, Pinku & Ari: Only we know what bonding we share with each other. After college pass out we met and friendship at that time was next to impossible. Still, we met and we became friends. After 6 years, it is only our friendship which helps us to manage time from our busy schedule for a single meeting. We laugh, we enjoy…all together.
9.Sudipto: Our workplace is the most professional place, we all know that. But I am lucky enough that I met a crazy guy there.He is my ex-colleague and like my bro.:) He is the one with whom I share my secrets too.
10.Sayanti & Deboti: They are also my ex-colleagues. Sayanti was my”morning chai-friend” 🙂 We love gossips and still we do but over phone only. 🙁 We have many good memories together and in office, I loved to spend time with her. I was close with Deboti also and we have shared many things together. She is beautiful, she is fun loving and a pampered wife too ;D
11. Paromita: Last but not the least. 🙂 She is also my colleague and one of my besties too. We fight, we laugh together. I like her for her positive attitude towards life. I appreciate her to accept life in what way it is. She is good by heart and becomes close to my heart within very few days.
I love my friends and always support them, help them in what way it is possible for me. After my family, they are the reason of my happiness, of my smile. I love them all and want to see them happy always.
Life is not too short so long way to go, this is not the final list… keep on adding 🙂
Please share the name of your besties too below in the comment box.
2,676 total views, 6 views today