This festive season is the best time for all the fashionistas to flaunt their signature style. Let’s get decked up girls to celebrate the festive vibes. It can be a wedding party or fun gatherings. We always want to be the showstopper, right!
And not only the outfit, but accessories also play a very important role to make you the head-turner of the eve. Now be wise, while you are picking up the accessories, especially your footwear, because a beautiful outfit also demands the right pair of footwear.
So today, I am going to share some must-have footwear with you all which you can wear from the office to birthday parties everywhere for both the fashionistas and for the one who prefers comfort.
- Trendy Boots: Trendy boots are back in Fashion and are loved by all. Whether it’s for an office party or a girls night out you can definitely wear it with your favourite LBD. The boots can be even used for daily wear, you can pair it up with a skinny blue denim jeans and you are good to go.
- Peep Toes: When I wear a saree or lehenga, I always prefer wearing peep-toes. They also give a indo western look when you wear it with any casual outfit. This particular footwear is my favourite because it gives a very sophisticated look to your outfit.
- Ballerina: I love to wear ballerinas as my daily office wear. They always create a trendy look and make me feel comfortable. Ballerinas are very stylish and trendy at the same time.
- Ethnic Jutis: When you are planning to wear an ethnic outfit then pair it up with a hand-embroidered juti to get the perfect look. Phoolkari work and beaded jutis are so trendy nowadays, and we often spot Bollywood celebrities in these designer jutis. So yes, it’s a must-have in your footwear collection.
- Stilettos: The trendiest one and it’s a must-have for all fashion addicts. It requires a lot of practice to wear a stiletto and carry them around properly without embarrassing yourself. It’s a treat for the eyes to watch these super models walk on the ramp wearing the gorgeous stilettos. So be ready to glam up your party look with a shimmery golden stiletto.
- Kolhapuris: The classic kolhapuris can never go out of fashion. When we are talking about the must-have footwear for festivals, we just can’t complete the list without traditional kolhapuris. The classy look, embellished designs can easily add that extra oomph to your look.
- Casual Sneaker: If you are someone who knows the mix and matches game right then this one’s for you. A colourful maxi dress with sneakers will definitely make your outfit game on point and would give you a very cool look.
I hope that the above list will help you to enrich your footwear collection and will help you to be more in trend and to be all stylish. Let’s buy comfy casuals to classy heels to jazz up the festive looks.
It’s time to prep up for this festive season and don’t forget to click some insta worthy #OOTDs ☺
© Sayeri Bhattacharya
Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to author’s knowledge and for information purpose ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sayeri Bhattacharya (Sayeri Diary) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
724 total views, 2 views today